jQuery Bootgrid – simple and powerful Grid Control for Bootstrap to extend tables with responsive web design with minimum code change
Nice, sleek and intuitive. A grid control especially designed for bootstrap.
jQuery Bootgrid is a powerful table extender if you will. It extends your table with nice and helpful features as you will see right below. Check out the demos here and get a first-hand impression!
There are two ways to populate jQuery Bootgrid. Either you use the server-side way (e.g. a REST service) for querying a dynamic data source like a database or you use the client-side way for simple in-memory data visualization.
- Responsive web design
- Mobile devices are more and more important and time is rare. So developing one website for all devices is the right solution to keep development time and cost low.
- Accessability support
- Make it visible for everyone without extra work – just use it.
- Server-side data loading (async)
- Load your data asynchronously via AJAX by calling e.g. aREST service.
- Dynamic Manipulation
- Append, clear or remove rows dynamically via API.
- Easy Navigation
- A powerful pagination & search field helps you to navigate through your data easily.
- Bootstrap support
- The default styling is based on Bootstrap.
- Flexible design
- You are the designer and it´s completely up to you how you style your table.
- Highly configurable
- Everything is configurable & the plugin is completely based on templates which can be customized.
- Data API
- All settings can be also set by data attributes.
- Client-side data loading (in-memory)
- Turn your basic table into a table with advanced functionality (e.g. sorting, paging, searching and much more).
- Column converters & formatters
- For more flexibility.
- Single & multiple row selection support
- Today interaction is everywhere needed and selection is such kind of feature that helps you doing this.
- Localization support
- Labels can be easily changed.
Thanks for reading,