Star Rating jQuery plugin for Bootstrap
A simple yet powerful JQuery star rating plugin for Bootstrap which supports advanced features like fractional star fill and RTL input support. Developed with a focus on utlizing pure CSS-3 styling to render the control. The plugin uses Bootstrap markup and styling by default, but it can be overridden with any other CSS markup.
- Convert any HTML input to a star rating control.
- The plugin automatically converts an input to a star rating control if you set its
class = rating. All options to the input can be passed as HTML5
- You can use the HTML 5 number input for polyfill and the plugin will automatically use the number attributes like
step. However, number inputs have a problem with decimal values on the Chrome Browser. Read the Browser Support section below.
- Involves pure CSS3 styling of the stars. Say goodbye to image sprites or playing with image backgrounds. Offers clean scalable vector icons for consistent display across devices.
- Specifically uses Bootstrap 3.x styles & glyphs. Can be combined to work better for Bootstrap styled projects (or input group addons).
- Ability to clear values and options for the stars. Control where the clear button element can be shown.
- Reset star rating to the initial value when the form is reset.
- Ability to control and display caption of the selected stars. Each rated star can have its own caption. Control where the caption element can be shown.
- Ability to size the rating control including the stars, caption, and clear button. Five prebuilt size templates are available
- Support for RIGHT TO LEFT (RTL) input. Automatically changes star styling for RTL.
- Triggers JQuery events for advanced development. Events currently available are
- Disabled and readonly input star rating support.
- Change stars and caption on mouse hover (new feature since v3.0.0).
- Change stars and caption on slide and drag for mobile/touch devices (new feature since v3.1.0).
Special thanks to http://plugins.krajee.com/